After another batch of great applications, we’re excited to be supporting the following organisations with our latest round of grants. We encourage you all to take a look at the groups working in our neighbourhood and support them where you can.
The Emergency Fund (up to £500)
- Livesey Exchange
- Funding to allow a safe re-opening of the Livesey Exhcange – non-profit organisation that champions local creativity, skills development and collaboration, putting 60+ vacant garages beneath the Ledbury Estate into the hands of the community
- Acorn Tenants and Residents Association
- Funding to support community events within the Acorn Estate
General Fund (up to £5,000)
- Open Aerial
- Funding to support aerial circus fitness sessions with groups from local estates and schools.
- Nunhead Knocks
- Funding to support regular bulk food purchases for food parcels and on behalf of local youth club, and for development of new food co-op programme to address food inequality in SE15
- SE15 Community Fund
- Funds to be distributed to directly to individuals in need, via applications to the Community Fund. Funding supporting neighbours in buying essential groceries, covering electricity and gas bills, helping with childcare costs, purchasing PPE to enable safe return to work, as well as rent and temporary accommodation costs
- Tru Culture
- Grant to allow replacement of music studio equipment, to provide studio time to young people in SE15
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so if you’ve applied and haven’t heard from us we aim to be in touch shortly. Please do get in touch with any questions or ideas.
The next deadline for General Fund applications is the 6th January 2021.